Note: ConvertXtoDVD version 5 has been officially released! >>Read More...
VSO ConvertXtoDVD is an easy video converter and burner that lets you record your favorite movies to DVD so that you can watch them on any home DVD player. VSO ConvertXtoDVD can handle just about any format you throw at it, including AVI, WMV, MKV, YouTube, OGM, MPEG and QuickTime, so you can watch them from the comfort of your couch.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD goes beyond burning and conversion and also offers dozens of readymade templates for DVD menus, lets you tweak playback options and includes a highly customizable subtitle editor with support for all major formats (SRT, SUB/ID and SSA). The only complaint is the way all these options have been integrated into the VSO ConvertXtoDVD interface: they're all inside the tree view, instead of being presented in a separate window which would make them easier to use. On the upside, the embedded video preview window lets you have a look at your video before actually burning it.
With ConvertXtoDVD, you can:
Convert video to DVD and watch on any DVD player
Convert Avi to DVD, DivX to DVD, WMV to DVD, RM to DVD, YouTube to DVD etc. . . .
- Burn automatically to DVD after video conversion
- Excellent quality and fast converter
- Edit and customize videos
Click Reference to check more supported devices or formats.
Now Only: $59.95
Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate combines a DRM Media Converter, DVD burner, DVD ripper, video converter, 2D to 3D converter and editing tool into one powerful program letting you conveniently manage all your video in one place. Unlock your movies from DVD disc or free them from your hard drive and do more! Quickly and easily convert, rip, burn, download and edit your movies. > Learn more...
- Support almost all video formats:
AVI, DivX, XviD, MOV, MKV, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, NSV, DVR-MS, TIVS, TS, IFO, VOB, ASF, WMV, RealmMedia, RM, RMVB, OGM, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download.
- Create DVD menus with templates.
You can create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus.
- Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
- Fast and quality encoder.
Typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
- Conversion Control.
Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
- Advanced file merging possibilities
- Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more... Select audio output format.
- Add subtitles. Subtitles files supportedinternal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
- Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
- Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
- Multilingual support available languages...
- Optimized for Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8
- Interface revamped: new video editing window, treeview settings can be edited in new dynamic window with visual feedback
- More video editing:
--- Remove portions of video like commercials
--- Flip/rotate video
--- Adjust brightness/contrast
--- Hardcode subtitles
- Adjust menu duration
- Better chapter support: import original chapters and now supports chapter lists
- Hardware acceleration added
- Improved support for DVD and Blu-ray movies/series
- Improved overall processing of videos, notably audio/video sync issues
- Improved support for ts files
- Improved multi-core support
- Improved audio quality
- Faster conversions: convert multiple videos at once
Digital Video Recording
High Definition Video
MPEG-4 / QuickTime
Ogg Vorbis / Theora
Real Media (with external DLL)
Free Lossless Audio Codec
.mpu MPEG-4 Audio
Ogg Vorbis / Theora
Real Media / Real Audio
|Subtitles||Internal and external subtitles supported: with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold. Turn on/off with DVD player remote control.
- Subtitles in MOV files
- DVB Subtitles
- DVD Subtitles
|Burners supported||Samsung, Pioneer, ASUS, LG, Philip, Sony, Benq, OVK, etc.|
|Disc supported||DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM|
|Support Output Target|
*ConvertXtoDVD includes a burning engine and can burn to any type of DVD. Recommended quality brands, are Sony, Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden.
|Supported OS||Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8|
|Processor||Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon
(Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
|Free hard disk space||Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free|
|RAM||512 MB RAM with Windows XP
1 GB RAM with Windows Vista/7
ConvertXtoDVD Settings> Why get the new ConvertXtoDVD Version 5?
> How to create DVD Menu?
> How to edit your own DVD menu?
> How to Add Subtitle to DVD?
> How to Add SRT, SSA, SUB subtitles to DVD?
> How to Convert NTSC DVD to PAL DVD?
> How to Convert PAL to NTSC DVD?
Convert Video to DVD> How to convert MKV to DVD?
> How to convert Divx to DVD?
> How to convert Xvid to DVD?
> How to convert MOV to DVD?
> How to Convert TS files to DVD?
> How to Convert Youtube video to DVD?
> How to convert DV to DVD?
> How to Convert VOB files to DVD?
> How to Burn RealMedia video files to DVD?
> How to Burn Windows Media Video file to DVD?
> How to Convert AVI to DVD?
> How to Burn MPEG files to DVD?
Convert Audio to DVD> How to convert AC3 to DVD?
> How to convert OGG to DVD?
> How to convert MP3 to DVD?
> How to add DTS to DVD?
> How to Convert WMA files to DVD?